Terms and Conditions
- Please use one registration form per participant.
- Once you have submitted your completed form you will receive an automatic email acknowledgement of your online registration. You will receive an email from the conference office confirming receipt of your abstract. Please contact the conference office if you do not receive this email within five working days of sbumission.
- If you have submitted an abstract which is selected either as a core paper, theme paper, symposia and/or poster, you must register as a full paying delegate and you should register by Monday 2 June 2014.
- Payment should be made before the start of the conference and your place at the event cannot be confirmed until payment is received. For full payment information please see payment details on the registration information page.
- For international bank transfers please instruct your bank to charge any processing fee to the individual or organisation making the payment.
- There is a fee of 3.4% for paying by credit card which we can only accept through PayPal. PayPal will automatically add this to total conference fee during the payment process on their website.
- Cancellations received by email before Monday 4 August 2014 will be refunded, less an administration fee of 20% + VAT.
- Please note for registrations cancelled after Monday 4 August 2014, and for no-shows at the conference, no refunds can be made and the full fee will be payable.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. Please email the conference office to advise us of the change of name.
- Attendance information and venue details will be sent to delegates by email during July 2014, unless the registration is received after that date, in which case the information will be sent to you within one week of us receiving the form.
- Delegates are advised that the conference organisers, Churchill College and Murray Edwards College will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to delegates' property, or for any other loss other than in respect of death or personal injury resulting from the College's negligence. Delegates are therefore strongly advised to make sure they have the appropriate insurance.
- There is a reduced rate for a limited number of full-time students; please contact the Conference Organisers for details.
- Data Protection Act (UK): Any information you provide will not be shared with a third party.
- There may be a photographer at the event and photographs may be used on future marketing materials. If you do not want your photograph used in this way please notify a member of the conference organising team.
- There may be members of the press at the event. All press members must declare themselves when they join a session so it is transparent they are journalists.
- The Conference Organisers reserve the right to alter the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.